Friday, November 7, 2008

HOLY CRAP!

When I was six I saw my first music video, Billie Jean. My response? "They should make these for ALL songs!" I had thought that it was the only one ever made, yet. The next one I saw was Rick Springfield's "Human Touch", and I was hooked. In high school, I wondered why we don't have access to all the videos ever made. MTV was cool (then), but they only played what they wanted to play. Couldn't there be a library where we could grab a tape of whichever one we wanted? Then there was MTV2, but it's value had a weak shelf life. And we've been in a void ever since. Yes, there have been excellent videos since MTV2 aired JACKASS, but not enough, and not like this. Now, for the first time since they took Jesse Camp off the air, MTV has done something right. Here it is... MTVMusic.

1 comment:

Aaron said...

Jesse Camp! I totally forgot about that guy until I read your post. Damn, now I remember him.